Monday, January 7, 2008

Ski season has begun




Actually, it began - for most - about a month ago. As for us - we just made our way up to the mountain the last two days. Emerson skied a bit last year, but this year she has really taken off. She is having so much fun, today she skied for five hours with only one break. Before long she will be at the top of the mountain with the other kids while I hang out on the Bunny slope.

Jackson had his first snowboarding lesson today. I was certain he would get bored and go back to skis quickly, but he says he likes it. I'll post pictures of that soon, as for today they all just look like he's sitting on the hill with a snowboard on his feet.

As for Kendall, who knows. Once we get to the mountain she disappears with her friends and I don't see her until it is time to go home. She has a group of four or five friends that she zips around the mountain with. If I ever get them to slow down I'll take a picture!

2 comments:

crista said...

well, there's something to make the so cal crowd jealous. i was in the AV and it FELT cold enough to snow- but instead the wind decided to blow, and blow, and blow...

crista said...

OK, so it's been a while...where are you???